Changes to Make at Home to Prevent Fractures
If you’ve ever had broken a bone, you know it can be slow and painful to recover from one. There are also complications that can arise if a bone...
What Does Organic Food Mean?
There are people that swear by organic foods — that they’re healthier, cleaner, and better for you. But for others, it’s just a way to mark the...
Preventing Broken Bones with Lifestyle Changes
Broken bones are never fun. They’re painful, and they can take you out of commission or worse. A broken bone can increase the risk of death in a...
What's the Healthiest Type of Milk?
When you’re in the grocery store, you’ll see plenty of options for milk, from cow’s milk to almond milk, oat milk, coconut milk, and soy milk. Even...
Dog Breeds That Are Perfect for Seniors
When you give a pet a loving home, you get a lot in return. Pets offer their owners companionship, love, and a great excuse to exercise. Seriously,...
The Importance of Fiber in Your Diet
Fiber is one of those nutrients that companies often advertise or praise, but they don’t really say why it’s good for us. At most, they give us...
Medicareful Travel: Senior Trip to Las Vegas
We love traveling at Medicareful Living. It can expand your perspective, keep you learning and active, and create memories that last a lifetime....
Can Medicare Help Me Stop Smoking?
Smoking is an incredibly common, but unhealthy habit that can harm nearly every organ in the body. Not only can it cause lung cancer, increase your...
6 Cures for Bad Breath
Have you ever been having a nice conversation with someone, only to get closer and get hit by a wall of bad breath? There are few things as...
Probiotic-Rich Recipes for a Healthy Diet
Your gut health can influence a number of other systems throughout your body, and thereby, plays a big role in your overall well-being. Has your...
How and When Can I Change Medicare Plans?
Many people love their Medicare plans. It offers them the coverage they need for a price they can afford. But each year, some people look to make a...
Cooking for Beginners: Kitchen Knives
Knives are an instrumental tool in any home cook’s arsenal. Sure, cutting up your ingredients is only one part of a recipe, but we challenge you to...
The Signs of Heatstroke and Heat Exhaustion
Summer is one of the most accommodating seasons for outdoor activities. While it certainly can be a great deal of fun, we also have to be safe...
Are Chiropractic Services Covered by Medicare?
If you’ve ever had back pain or neck pain, there’s a chance someone you know suggested trying out their chiropractor. This suggestion usually...
Ways to Make a Senior Living Facility Feel More Like Home: Part 2
Last week, we discussed a few ways that you can take your space in a retirement community — whether that’s an individual room, apartment, or full...
- CMS Releases 2024 Medicare Advantage and Part D Costs
- Can You Keep Your Medicare Plan Each Year?
- Medicareful Travel: Senior Trip to Lucerne
- Is Expensive Cookware Worth It?
- The Drug Prices Medicare Can Directly Negotiate
- Does Medicare Ever Cover Cosmetic Surgery?
- Medicareful Travel: Senior Trip to Barcelona
- How Does COBRA Work with Medicare?
- Different Ways Medicare Can Cover Drug Costs
- All About Enrolling in Social Security
- Medicareful Travel: Senior Trip to the Madrid
- Does Medicare Cover Open-Heart Surgery?
- Exercise Tips for Summer
- Medicareful Travel: Senior Trip to Lisbon
- Hosting a Safe Summer Barbecue
- Senior Summer Barbecue Tips
- Does Medicare Cover Biopsies?
- 5 Foods to Avoid if You Have High Blood Pressure
- Medicareful Travel: Senior Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Does Medicare Cover Endoscopies?
- Ways Seniors Can Recover from a Workout
- Is Chocolate Healthy for You?
- Understanding Adult ADHD
- How Does Medicare Cover Hypertension?
- The Symptoms and Treatment of Parkinson's Disease
- How to Determine What Temperature to Use When Cooking
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Keeping Fit on Vacation
- Is Your Tonsillectomy Covered by Medicare?
- Tips for the Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Kitchen First Aid Tips
- What Does FDA-Approved Mean?
- Medicareful Travel: Senior Guide to New York City
- How to Caramelize Onions
- Why Do We Celebrate That? April Fools’ Day
- Medicare and Powers of Attorney
- The Essential Role of Eggs in Cooking
- What are Different Types of Complementary
and Alternative Medicine?
- Tips for Remembering to Take Your Medicine
- What is Medicare Part E?
- Building Your Basic At-Home Senior Gym
- How to Make Stovetop Popcorn
- Medicareful Travel: Senior Trip to New Orleans
- How to Navigate & Read Academic Articles
- Phytonutrients: What Plant Color Says About Nutrition
- How to Prevent or Reduce Inflammation
- Osteoporosis: Risk Factors, Signs, and Treatment
- How to Make Homemade Pretzels
- Researching Your Ancestry and Family Tree
- How Medicare and Social Security Work Together
- What is Nordic Walking?
- Food Questions You've Been Embarrassed to Ask
- How Medicare Changed for 2023 and Beyond
- Tips for Using a Microwave
- How to Clean Your Ears Safely
- Skiing as a Healthy Hobby for Seniors
- 3 More Great Places to Celebrate New Year's Eve
- Why Do We Celebrate That? More New Year's Eve Traditions
- Panettone, the Italian Christmas Dessert
- A Simple Homemade Gingerbread Recipe
- How to Make Christmas Decorating Jollier
- The Science of Winter Weight Gain
- Seasonal Picks: 3 Foods You Should Try This Winter
- 5 Tips to Make Getting Your Christmas Tree Stress-Free
- Show-Stopping Potato Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- Dishes to Impress Your Friends: Boeuf Bourguignon
- Holiday Travel Tips to Reduce Stress
- Does Medicare Cover Pain Management?
- Is Hunting a Healthy Senior Hobby?
- Ways You Can Get More Politically Involved
- What are Medicare's Lifetime Reserve Days?
- Spooky Spots for Seniors Halloween 2022
- How to Make Soul Cakes for Halloween
- Jack O' Lantern Carving Tips for Halloween
- Easy Ways to Peel a Potato
- 2023 Social Security COLA Largest in Decades
- Exercise Tips for Autumn
- How to Make Candy Apples at Home
- Why are Medicare Insurance Sales Calls Recorded?
- Here's What Medicare Costs in 2023
- CMS Updates Medicare Enrollment Rules for 2023
- Medicareful Travel: Senior Trip to London
- Does Medicare Cover Insomnia Treatment?
- Healthy and Easy Homemade Dog Treats
- The FDA Finalizes Ruling to Increase Access to Hearing Aids
- What the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 Means for Medicare
- Tips to Make Flying and Airports Less Stressful
- CMS Projects Lower 2023 Part D Average Costs
- The 15 Golden Rules of Airplane Etiquette
- How Often Should You Shower?
- What are Medicare Pilot Programs?
- How to Care for Your Cast Iron Cookware
- Confronting a Loved One About Hurtful Behavior
- What Does Creditable Coverage Mean for Medicare?